Private / Residential
Tree Surgery work is often required where trees are growing in close proximity to resedential properties and on the boundaries between them.
Wassells can offer a bespoke service that covers all the Tree Surgery needs for private residents, community organisations and property management companies.
The tree work often involves work in confined locations, trees growing very close to houses and adjoining properties, difficult to access rear gardens and overhanging trees into other properties and public areas.
The Tree Surgery Services for this sector of work fall into the following categories:
- Crown reduction of large trees
- Crown lifting of low trees
- Clearance pruning from buildings
- Crown thinning of dense trees
- Dead wood removal
- Removal of fallen and dangerous trees
- Formative pruning of young trees
- Garden and fruit tree pruning
- Tree removal
- Stump grinding
- Cutting back of overgrown hedges
- Reduction of tall hedges
- Clearance of overgrown gardens
- ADVISORY including: Tree related insurance/mortgage reports, Tree Hazard Assessment, Tree identification and Disease diagnosis
- Applications for work on trees within a Conservation Area and covered by a Tree Preservation Order
- New Tree planting
- Replacement Tree planting